Tuesday 13 May 2014

Unbelievable!Kcee denies wife says '' Ijeoma is my elder sister,We are seven in my family..

kcee and wife

Limpopo Crooner Kcee tied the knot with Ijeoma Okonkwo in 2010.Few years later he was rumoured to be in a sizzling relationship with Actress Ebube Nwagbo who happened to be his ex girlfriend but he denied and said he is a married man,He went as far as saying his wife Ijeoma and kids are based abroad.

To the amazement of his fans,During an interview with Toolz ''On the Juice'',she asked him.

Do you know a lady called Ijeoma Okonkwo? He replied
Ijeoma is my elder sister.We are seven in my family..
When they displayed their wedding picture, he said
Ok this was a movie we did.I've forgotten the title but it was a movie.I was performing at the movie
Toolz tried to get him to agree.He insisted..

What do you think he is up to?was that suppose to be a joke?Unbelievable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment