Wednesday 23 April 2014

Happy Birthday to Beautiful Blog Visitor

IMG_20140423_155539

Here's wishing Blog Visitor a happy Birthday.Her name is Temitope Ojo.She's single guys!inbox me for her details..lol!

IMG_20140423_182823

Her friend Blessing,specially requested i tell her,she loves her dearly and that in her next world she would love to have her as a sister.Thats so sweet.
Have loads of fun dear.

[caption id="attachment_122" align="alignnone" width="480"]Tope and Blessing Tope and Blessing[/caption]

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, wish you long life and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dis so sweet of d author. I always respect her@ bukkyoladeji.com cos she is very creative. HBD 2 Temitope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is chucks,Pls inbox me her details plsssss I love to know her better.. Thanks &God Bless u as u do that for me. *Hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls I need a girl urgently to take home to mama can u pls help me with her number and pin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Tope. I pray that God blessing shall be upon u forever. Enjoy ur birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER MI, I WISH U ALL D BEST IN LIVE

    ReplyDelete