Monday 19 May 2014

Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe explains why she Opened a Sex Toy Shop

bisi

Famous Yoruba actress,Bisi Ibidapo-Obe has joined the league of sex toy shop owners.

The light skinned actress who opened her adult shop yesterday Sunday May 19th said, the high demand for sex toy in magodo and its environs made her embrace the new line of business.

“The demand for sex toys is high, especially around Magodo. More so, women have started paying special attention to their bodies and this has prompted my decision to take this route. I need to earn a daily income and I intend to sell the toys wholesale.

“The sex toys are not exposed in the open. So customers have no reason to be ashamed or afraid to make purchases. The toys are kept in a remote section of my store. Their privacy is protected and many people are interested in these toys want to remain unnamed which I respect a lot,” she said.

1 comment: