Friday 9 May 2014

Medical Student Who Put Virginity Up for Sale turned down $800k(#127M) Offer

virgin

Medical Student,Elizabeth Raine who put up her virginity for auction online has been offered $801,000(About #127M) but has turned it down despite getting far above more than she asked.
Elizabeth had set her bid at 500,000 dollars(About #80M)then later decided she would not auction her virginity again.

She wrote
"The bidding closed yesterday as planned (high bid was $801,000), but I am here to tell you that the terms of the auction will not be fulfilled. With the blessings of my management and the high bidders, I have decided to put a stop to this kerfuffle (to describe it nicely) and return my focus to my medical training. I still do possess some spitefully strong beliefs about virginity, prostitution, and a woman's right to do as she damned pleases, but school is my first priority (as it has been for my entire life). At this point, I no longer care about the auction, at all. This was a very easy decision."

What do you think about the auctioning and the change of mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment