Friday 9 May 2014

Primary School Children Kidnap Reports Cause Panic in Surulere,Lagos

Screenshot_2014-05-09-17-52-52

I was listening to the the radio this afternoon when someone called in to say some kids were kidnapped May 9th around 1pm at Premier international school,palm avenue Surulere Lagos.

Another report also claimed it was Baruwa Primary School Itire-Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos.
I was able to get a shot from Baruwa Primary school and Parents,Guardians can be seen rushing in to remove their kids.

Most people standing were clueless.News got out about possible kidnap in the school which definitely attracted crowd and caused Panic.

I couldn't get more information and the security man would not give me audience.

I Stay in Surulere in case y'all wondering..

0 comments:

Post a Comment