Friday 17 October 2014

The Fear of SugarDaddy is the Beginning of Wisdom, Shocking story of a Woman who has given birth to 7th Dead Child because of her Past

I lost another baby last month. the 7th child that i am delivering dead. if i had known what i knew before i would have waited and been satisfied. i am glad i finally know the source of my problems and please God should forgive my
sins and help me. i am beautiful with a figure to die for. an only child from a middle class family. my mum used to warn me that my big eyes will
be my undoing. my greed landed me in the arms of a sugar daddy who spoilt me rotten. i was with only him and left him to get married. 


He wanted to marry me but i refused and played a fast one on him... i loved him but my parents said over their dead body and i had to leave him.
this man told me i will see that i feel i can chop him and leave him.i begged and cried that it is not my fault and he said it is ok. 

Since i married every 8th month i deliver dead babies i almost killed myself when the last one happened. my friend took me to a man of God who told me that my former sugar daddy bought a dead baby from a mortuary and swore that as long as this baby can never become a living baby so shall any baby i get pregnant for never become a living baby in this world. 

Where do i even begin the fasting and praying from? awoof is pudging me now. if i knew i would not have start what i cannot finish. this is real life''.



Culled from SDK

0 comments:

Post a Comment