Wednesday 2 July 2014

Resignations is not done on pages of Newspapers- Stephen Keshi reacts to Resignation reports

Screenshot_2014-06-24-16-15-59

Contrary to reports that made rounds shortly after Nigeria crashed out of the 2014 World Cup that Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi has resigned, big boss as fondly called has claimed he hasn't called it quits adding that he was only misquoted.


"What I said to my players was that this may be my last match at the helm of affairs in the national team, because my contract terminates with the World Cup and I have not been offered a new one.

I was a bit shocked that the global media went to town to say I have called it quits with the national team. Resignations are not done on the pages of newspapers but formally," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment