Sunday 22 June 2014

I’m even surprised about What I’m about to give to my Fans- Tonto Dike on new record deal with Dbanj

[one_fifth_last]Untitled-20

Miss Tonto Dikeh,actress and cross over Musician,has told Hiptv on how she got signed by Dbanj(DB Records).

" I feel great, I feel honored, I feel blessed.I feel everything.Like I have so much butterflies in my stomach .I'm ecstatic and excited about everything .

I'm over-joyed,that's the word.And how it happened,I do not know .It just worked itself out .I don’t think my fans are expecting exactly what I’m about to give to them. Because I’m even surprised about what I’m about to give to them. I don’t expect you to actually expect what I’m about to do.But yea there will be an album.Good stuff.We are not joking at all."

Well lets wait and see.#legscrossed#

0 comments:

Post a Comment